The Wunderwaffe DG-2 is a canon German made Wonder Weapon. In canon maps, it appears in Shi no Numa and Der Riese, as well as the original World at War maps in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It is also featured in non-canon maps as well.
The Wunderwaffe DG-2 is a weapon introduced in Shi No Numa and featured again in Der Riese. It is powered by Element 115 and shoots bolts of electricity. It is always a one-hit kill, and can kill up to 10 zombies at once. In World at War, when Pack-A-Punched, it's capable of killing 24 zombies at once. It is the most notable feature of the Original Characters Trapped Easter Egg in Call of the Dead, being the Easter Egg's reward.
Despite having infinite damage, it cannot kill George in one shot.
After being Pack-a-Punched, it becomes the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ.[Full name; Wonder Weapon Die Glocke-3 Jimmy Zielinski.] This gives a magazine size of 6 rather than 3. The Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ also has 30 spare rounds rather than 24.
In World at War, the Wunderwaffe is black when Pack-A-Punched, while in Black Ops (as seen below), it is gold.
- Doctor Richtofen created it as revealed by his quotes when he receives it from the Mystery Box and a document from Vbush.
- Tank likes to call this gun the "Wonder Waffle" and as such, many players do too.
- Originally the gun was supposed to appear in Kino Der Toten and "Five", to the point where there were sound clips created to suit it. However, that content was cut out.
- On Shi No Numa, it causes slight damage to the shooter if it hits near them.
- The Wunderwaffe is the second weapon to be able to cause friendly fire, the first being th M2 Flamethrower.
- The Wunderwaffe was originally set to appear in Kino der Toten along with the PPSh-41 and the M2 Flamethrower, but were scrapped for unknown reasons.