- “Stop the Soviet uprise dead in their tracks!”
- ―Level Description
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Alex Mason, Frank Woods, Joseph Bowman, Christopher "Swift" Dennis|
|Enemies||C.C.C.P. zombies, Spetsnaz zombies|
|Location||Abandoned Soviet experimentation laboratory, South America|
After presumably killing and destroying all zombies and evidence at Crisis, Alex Mason, Frank Woods, Joseph Bowman, and Jason Hudson return to the US. They are forced into the witness protection program to protect their identities and are forced to forever live at the Pentagon. All seemed well. However, during one rainy day in April, an urgent message is relayed to the Pentagon. The message requested immediate assistance, but the sender was unknown. The CIA tracked the signal to the coordinates, which led to an old Soviet experimentation laboratory in South America. Mason, Woods, Bowman, and Swift are organized into a task force and flown to the location. They parachute out of the plane. Also instantly the four are attacked by zombies.
- C.C.C.P. zombies - The C.C.C.P. zombies wear the woodland camo. Their clothes are tattered and bloody, and thier faces are cracked, pale, and bloody.
- Spetsnaz zombies - The Spetsnaz zombies also wear the woodland camo. Their clothes are tattered and bloody, and their faces are covered up by a gas mask.
These following weapons appear in the map.
- CZ75 (with or without Dual Wield)
- FN FAL
Light Machine Guns
- M72 LAW
- China Lake
- Ballistic Knife
- Crossbow Explosive Tip
- Ray Gun (with or without Dual Wield)
- Matryoshka Dolls
- Gersch Device
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move arround the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Teleporters - The Teleporters in the map are exactly the same as the ones in "Five". They are free to use. They become available for use when the power is turned on. Zombies can also use the Teleporters and will not die.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - There are three Electro-Shock Defenses and each costs 1000 points to activate. Instead of emitting electricity, they emit a force field-like barrier that instantly kills any zombie and player without Juggernog that runs through it.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Max Ammo
- Fire Sale
- Death Machine
- Double Points
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Speed Cola
- Quick Revive
- PhD Flopper
Each of these Perks can be in use at the same time and there is no limit to how many times they can be purchased (excluding Quick Revive in solo).