- "Your hands are slow, your movements sluggish, your lack of speed, just brings you anguish. Just take a sip, you will move faster. Just try it now! And speed is mastered! Press those lips against the only one that really moves you. Speed Cola speeds up your life!"
The perk makes the player reload faster. Speed Cola costs 3000 points. It is best if this perk is used with weapons that have slow reload times, such as Machine Guns.
- Verruckt - On the left side in the small corridor connecting the kitchen and the left side balcony.
- Shi No Numa - In any hut.
- Der Riese - Next to the right door leading to the courtyard.
- Kino der Toten - Lower lounge (MP40 room).
- "Five" - In the room that is after the starting room.
- Ascension - In the room with the M16 that is down a corridor from the Lunar Lander with the Sickle.
- Call of the Dead - Right after the Ice Slide.
- Shangri-La - Interchangeable with Juggernog: either below hut with mine cart, or after mud pit maze exit overlooking the bridge.
- Moon - At Area 51. It is interchangeable with Juggernog.
- Green Run- In the Bank in Town, in the farmhouse in Farm, and in the Diner in TranZit
- Die Rise- Randomly spawns in the elevators
- Mob of the Dead - In the warden's (Brutus's) office close to the desk
- Its color scheme is a reference to the fact that Coca-Cola was originally green.
- There are three bottles visible in the machine, but when you buy Speed Cola, no bottles dissapear. These bottles are not visible in Black Ops
- In Shangri-La, Nikolai comments that it is spicy.
- Takeo and Rictofen are fond of this perk.
- On Call of the Dead, Speed Cola appears to not be on the ground, instead floating in water.