Remember When... (Revamped) is a storyline created by DeadRaiser. It contains six maps, all of which have similar names as those from the original Remember When..., and continues the Zombies storyline from World at War and Black Ops. The focus of the storyline is to slow down the zombie invasion by sabotaging key points, getting Tank, Nikolai and Takeo their full memories back, and returning Richtofen to sanity.
Remember When.... (Revamped) occurs directly after the events of Kino der Toten, showing that the rest of the Black Ops and Black Ops II maps were, in fact, illusions. Remember When... (Revamped) is the first "true" storyline in the Remember When... Saga, as it actually ties into its succeeding storylines, where as the original Remember When... veered off at times.
The Remember When... (Revamped) storyline requires the game Call of Duty: Battlegrounds to play on and is meant to have a much darker feel than other Zombies maps.
|Zombies History||World at War||Black Ops||More Than War: ZEP 1||More Than War: ZEP 2||More Than War: ZEP 3|
|Main||Storyline||The Beginning||Scavenger Hunt||Illusion of Travel||Remember When...||Casted Shadows||Eternal Conflict|
Schule für die Untoten
- Main article: Schule für die Untoten
The major easter egg in the map is, "The Giant."
Platzieren aus der Tod
- Main article: Platzieren aus der Tod
The major easter egg in this map is, "Darkness Rises."
Kirche der Verrückt
- Main article: Kirche der Verrückt
The major easter egg in this map is, "Night of Death."
Die Blutige Krankenhaus
- Main article: Die Blutige Krankenhaus
The major easter egg in this map is, "End Times."
Haus der Geist
- Main article: Haus der Geist
The major easter egg in this map is, "Remember the Past."
Einen Schmerzhaften Tod
- Main article: Einen Schmerzhaften Tod
The major easter egg in this map is, "Richtofen's Finest Hour."
- Main article: Remember When... (Revamped)/Achievements
- Main article: Remember When... (Revamped)/Weapons
- This storyline was made to replace the original Remember When... storyline, as it did not follow the Creator's plans.
- The Creator wanted to make the maps look and feel like the maps from World at War, which was his original intentions.