- "The time has come for revenge! Lead a squad of Delta Force operatives into Moscow!"
- ―Level Description
Different sections of the map.
|Prev Level||Wasteland (time wise), Outbreak (creation date wise)|
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Four unnamed Delta Force operatives|
|Enemies||C.C.C.P. zombies, Civilian zombies|
|Location||Moscow, Soviet Russia|
Months of war dragged on in the United States of America, and before long, the entire US was in flames. Soviet soldiers obliderated everything, and zombies ran rapid through the streets. The Central Intelligence Agency realized that they needed to get revenge upon the Soviets. The CIA decided that they needed to invade Soviet Russia.
After deciding to go ahead with the plan, a strike force was assembled, consisting of Marines and Delta Force operatives. There were thousands of soldiers ready to invade. They were flown in via AC-130 and parachuted out. Their first target was the Berlin Wall. They quickly overtook it, and proceeded to Moscow.
When the Delta Force operatives arrived, they were stunned to find zombies. During the fighting four men were seperated from their squad, and held out in a doctor's office.
- C.C.C.P. zombies - The C.C.C.P. zombies wear the standard uniform seen in the Black Ops campaign. their clothes are wrinkled, bloody, and ripped, and their faces are pale and cracked. When walking, they will often stumble and roll.
- Civilian zombies - The Civilian zombies in the map are Russian. They wear the default civilian clothing. It is bloody. Their faces are pale. Just like C.C.C.P. zombies, they too stumble and roll.
These following weapons appear in the map.
- CZ75 (with or without Dual Wield)
- FN FAL
Light Machine Guns
- China Lake
- M72 LAW
- Crossbow Explosive Tip
- Ballistic Knife
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move arround the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Double Points
- Death Machine
- Speed Cola
- Quick Revive
- PhD Flopper
Each of these Perks can be in use at the same time and there is no limit to how many times they can be purchased (excluding Quick Revive in solo).