- "Whenever things, been draggin' you down, grabs you by the hair and pulls you to the ground, if you wanna get up, you need a little revive. If you wanna get up... YOU NEED A LITTLE REVIIIIIIVE!...YEAH!"
Quick Revive is a canon perk-a-cola featured in all Zombies maps excluding Nacht der Untoten. It costs 1500 to buy. It shortens revive time by almost half.
Quick Revive costs 1500 points to buy and shortens revive time. Players find this perk useful in situations where others are going down more and zombies are coming quickly.
Although Quick Revive is completely useless in Solo in World at War, it can be used to get "Pack Addict," an achievement unlockable in Der Riese. Quick Revive is different in Solo in Call of Duty: Black Ops, possibly due to having no teammates to revive. Instead, it makes you revive yourself, while you shoot the surounding zombies with two Pack-a-Punched M1911s, also allowing you to clear the area, so you don't immediately go down again upon reviving. The power does not have to be on for purchase and it only costs 500 points. It is limited to 3 uses per game, when it is bought a third time, the machine explodes.
Dawn of an new Dusk
In the Dawn of the Dusk finale, Shinin no meiyo, Quick Revive is present in all of the maps (including Nacht der Untoten, Dead Ops Arcade and Revenge of the Silverback) of the past. In the main setting of Shinin no meiyo, Quick Revive has been given a new effect on both Co-Op and Solo. Due to the massive difficulty of the main setting of Shinin no meiyo, it has been given two replacement effects:
- Co-Op: Revive simply requires the player to press the revive button and it will be instant.
- Solo: A Positive Nuke will go off instead of the player downing. The player looses all of their perks but are granted one perk by the effect of the positive nuke.
- Based on character quotes, it seems all the characters in Zombies hate this Perk-a-Cola except Takeo Masaki.
- According to characters, this perk tastes like fish.
- This is Takeo's favorite perk, as he remarks it tastes like sushi.
- Dempsey dislikes the taste of Quick Revive, saying. "Tastes like... fermented herring dipped in cat piss... blaugh."