|Next Level||Firing Range|
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Robert Jacobs, Heath Smith, Jakob Yakhobich, Carmine Castello|
Quarantäne, also known as Quarantine, is a custom Nazi Zombies map and map two of the "Destiny" map pack, which is part of the Apocalypse storyline. Quarantäne takes place in an abandoned laboratory in Canada.
After the battle at the abandoned Nazi outpost in the Arctic Circle, Robert Jacobs, Carmine Castello, Heath Smith, Jakob Yakhobich were retrieved and flown back to New America. Shortly after arriving they were called to the Hexagon for a brief on another mission. When they arrived at the Hexagon, the four were told that the Canadians had lost contact with one of their experimentation laboratories, and they were to invesitgate. The four agents were flown to laboratory.
When Jacobs, Castello, Smith, and Yakhobich entered the base they were immediately attacked by zombies. The four pulled out their Colt M1911s and started to attack the undead horde.
- Canadian zombies - The Canadian zombies in this map wear scientist robes or armed forces uniforms. The clothing is ripped, tattered, and bloody, and their faces are slightly green and disfigured. They act the same way as regular zombies.
- USP .45
- Colt M1911
- .44 Magnum
Machine Pistols/Submachine Guns
- UMP .45
Light Machine Guns
- M249 SAW
- Barrett .50cal
- Ray Gun
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move arround the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Teleporters - The Teleporters in the map are exactly the same as the ones in "Five". They are free to use. They become available for use when the power is turned on. Zombies can also use the Teleporters and will not die.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - There are three Electro-Shock Defenses and each costs 1000 points to activate. Instead of emitting electricity, they emit a force field-like barrier that instantly kills any zombie and player without Juggernog that runs through it.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Double Points
- Death Machine
- Oddly, the name of this map is in German, but it takes place in Canada.