|Next Level||Final Fronts|
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, Gary "Roach" Sanderson|
|Enemies||United Nations soldier zombies, North Atlantic Treaty Organization zombies|
|Location||NATO base on Pluto|
Pluto is a custom Nazi Zombies map. Pluto, as its name suggests, takes place on Pluto. The primary areas available for gameplay include a very large NATO base (which includes hallways and rooms) and snowy terrain (hills and plains). What makes this map unique is the fact that Pluto, in this storyline, has breatheable oxygen.
After the extremely long battle at the British-American space base above Mars, John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, and Gary "Roach" Sanderson are briefed in Britian about the next mission; investigate a NATO base on Pluto. Soap, Price, Ghost, and Roach are also told that bases within the middle of Mars and Pluto have gone offline for unknown reasons. The four S.A.S. agents loaded up into a space ship and departed for the hours long journey to Pluto.
- United Nations soldier zombies - The United Nations soldier zombies are the primary type of zombie encountered in this map. The U.N. soldier zombies wear a U.N. uniform. Sometimes these zombies will roll and stumble.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization zombies - The NATO zombies wear a similar looking uniform to U.N. zombies. These zombies look a lot more bloody and gruesome than U.N. zombies.
Light Machine Guns
- Telporter - The Teleporters in this map are exactly like the ones in "Five", except they do not emit numbers.
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box is one of the only two utilities in this map. The Mystery Box contains every weapon, excluding the off-wall weapons. The Mystery Box has two glowing question marks on it. It costs 950 points to use.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine is exactly the same as the one in any canonical Zombie map.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - The other utility in this map are Electro-Shock Defenses. There are a total of two Electro-Shock Defenses, which are scattered around the map. Each cost 1000 points to activate. When zombies touch the electricity bolt that is emitted from it they are immediately "fried", and die instantly. The electricity lasts thirty seconds.
Perk-a-Colas and Snack Machine
- Speed Cola
- PhD Flopper
- Quick Revive
- Concussion Cola
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Double Points
- Death Machine