The loading screen. Notice the helicopter that was stolen by the escaping S.A.S. agents.
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, Gary "Roach" Sanderson|
|Enemies||Russian Spetsnaz zombies, Russian scientist zombies, Russian Cosmonaut zombies|
|Location||Baikonur Cosmodrome II, Russia|
While fighting at the cosmodrome in Russia, John "Soap" MacTavish somehow accidently activated a missile's launch codes, and the missile was scheduled to be launched in several hours. Soap ordered John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, and Gary "Roach" Sanderson to escape the facility. But there was one problem: remaining zombies. Soap, Price, Ghost, and Roach had to escape the cosmodrome while avoiding the undead horde.
- Russian Spetsnaz zombies - The Russian Spetsnaz zombies in this map wear the Urban Spestnaz camouflage, which is ripped, tattered, and bloody. The faces of these zombies are pale with glowing eyes. Sometimes these zombies will roll and stumble.
- Russian scientist zombies - The Russian scientist zombies in this map wear the stereotypical scientist robes, which are white but stained with blood. These zombies faces are gray and green with glowing eyes. These zombies don't roll.
- Russian Cosmonaut zombies - The Russian Cosmonaut zombies, oddly, make their first appearance in this map, despite the previous map taking place in the same location. The Russian Cosmonaut zombies wear a white cosmonaut suit with a broken helment. The outfit is punctured and extremely bloody. These zombies don't stumble or roll.
Light Machine Guns
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box is one of the only two utilities in this map. The Mystery Box contains every weapon, excluding the off-wall weapons. The Mystery Box has two glowing question marks on it. It costs 950 points to use.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine is exactly the same as the one in any canonical Zombie map.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - The other utility in this map are Electro-Shock Defenses. There are a total of two Electro-Shock Defenses, which are scattered around the map. Each cost 1000 points to activate. When zombies touch the electricity bolt that is emitted from it they are immediately "fried", and die instantly. The electricity lasts thirty seconds.
Perk-a-Colas and Snack Machines
- Speed Cola
- PhD Flopper
- Quick Revive
- Concussion Cola
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Double Points
- Death Machine