|Prev Level||Firing Range|
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Robert Jacobs, Carmine Castello, Heath Smith, Jakob Yakhobich|
|Enemies||Canadian zombies, Hellhounds|
|Location||Random junkyard in Canada|
While fighting at the Firing Range in Canada, Robert Jacobs came across a radio room. Jacobs called Carmine Castello, Heath Smith, and Jakob Yakhobich up the room. Jacobs attempted to contact the Hexagon while Castello, Smith, and Yakhobich guarded the windows in the room. Jacobs was able to contact the New American Military, and they reported that a squad of Canadian special forces were already on their way. The four agents held out for fifteen long minutes until the Canadian helicopters arrived. When they retrieved, the four helicopters headed for New America.
Along the way, one of the helicopters detected a SAM missile headed straight for it. The pilots warned the soldiers and the four agents in the back that they need to jump out to survive. The ten men in the back agreed, and they donned their parachutes and jumped out. Seconds later the SAM missile colided with the helicopter. When the ten men landed, they realized they were all spread out (except Jacobs, Castello, Smith, and Yakhobich) and that they had touched down in a junkyard. The four agents pulled out the Colt M1911s and started to fight the zombies.
- Canadian zombies - The Canadian zombies in this map wear a construction uniform that is bloody, wrinkled, and tattered. The zombies' faces are pale, and their eyes glow white. These zombies can come from the ground, the destroyed vehicles, or building windows. They also roll and stumble.
- Hellhounds - The Hellhunds in this map were actually the guard dogs of the junkyard, until they were exposed the Element 115. These Hellhounds act the same way as regular Hellhounds.
- USP .45
- Colt M1911
- .44 Magnum
Machine Pistols/Submachine Guns
- UMP .45
Light Machine Guns
- M249 SAW
- Barrett .50cal
- Ray Gun
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move around the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - There are three Electro-Shock Defenses and each costs 1000 points to activate. Instead of emitting electricity, they emit a force field-like barrier that instantly kills any zombie and player without Juggernog that runs through it.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Double Points
- Death Machine