- "When you need some help to get by, something to make you feel strong. Reach for Juggernog tonight, sugar seduction delight! When you need to feel big and strong, reach for Juggernog tonight!"
The perk allows you to take 4 hits to get downed, rather than the normal 2. This is great for later rounds especially, when the amount of zombies greatly increases and the player is regularly swarmed by hordes of zombies. It costs 2500 points.
- Verruckt - Starting room (German Side)
- Shi No Numa - In one of the huts
- Der Riese - After exiting the animal testing facility, turn left, and it is near the Bouncing Betties.
- Kino der Toten - Immediatly after the theater doors near the Bowie Knife.
- "Five" - Directly in front of the panic room
- Ascension - In the room behind the PM63.
- [Downstairs door in the starting room]
- Call of the Dead - In the hull of the ship.
- Shangri-La - Outside the temple near a pillar, or near the bridge, past the Mud Pit room. It swaps positions with Speed Cola.
- Moon - In Area 51 (starting area)
- Green Run- In the top floor of a building in the Town and Farm areas.
- Nuketown Zombies-Randomly spawns after certain amount of zombies are killed
- Die Rise-Randomly spawns in the elevators
- Mob of the Dead -Near the Gondola landing location on the docks
- It's name is a play on the words 'Juggernaut' and 'Egg-nog' as combining the names with 'Jugger' from 'Juggernaut' and 'Nog' from 'Egg-nog' you get 'Juggernog'
- It's name is also a refrence to the World at War perk, Juggernaut, which has similar effects.
- According to the machine, it is made with real eggs, which may provide the strength, since eggs have protein.
- There are wheels on the back of the machine.
- This is the only Perk-A-Cola that costs 2500 points.
- It has the only jingle sung entirely by a female. The singer of the jingle is Elena Siegman.
- It is also a reference to how Coca-Cola machines looked in the 50's and 60's.
- Nikolai is the only person to make a negative comment about it, which can be heard on Der Riese.
- It is Tank Dempsey's favorite perk.
- Takeo calls Juggernog "Ruggernog."