FANDOM


Gun Drop is a Perk-a-Cola from CaptainMacMillan's Redux storyline, and is rumored to making an appearance in Desolation It gives the player a C4 Detonator, that when activated, spawns a random gun or power-up in front of the player. 45% chance for a Pack-A-Punched Weapon. 50% chance for a regular weapon. 5% chance of a power-up. Costs 4000 due to PAP chance. One use, you keep the detonator, and you can use it again anytime, any place for 3000.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.