Green Run is the thirteenth map in the Zombies series. It is set in Western U.S.A and is currently the only map featured in the TranZit game mode. Aside from Survival on Nuketown, all mini-maps are set in a section of Green Run.
- Chicom QCB
- Skorpion EVO III
- Type 25
- EMP Grenade
- Ray Gun
- The Bus, which transports the survivors to various stations throughout the map.
- Four new characters: Russman, Abigail "Misty" Briarton, Samuel J. Stuhlinger and Marlton Johnson.
- The second largest Zombies map to date, only beaten by Mob of the Dead.
- The new Wonder Weapon: the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23; "Jet Gun".
- The addition of the new Buildables: a portable wind turbine, a Zombies equivalent of the Riot Shield, a turret, the power switch, the electric trap, the Jet Gun, the Pack-a-Punch Machine, upgrades to the bus, and the Navigation Table.
Although the only gamemode that can be played in Green Run is "TranZit", there are several other sub-maps that can be played in survival and grief modes: Bus Depot, Farm and Town. Additionally, Diner is used as the area where players can play the "Turned" gamemode available within the Revolution DLC. The Power Station shares a similar fate as the Diner, as it can only be found within the TranZit gamemode, and is visited by the bus.