|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Robert Jacobs, Carmine Castello, Heath Smith, Jakob Yakhobich|
|Location||Adandoned military training facility|
Firing Range is a custom Nazi Zombies map and map three of the "Destiny" map pack, which is a chapter in the "Apocalypse" storyline. It takes place at an abandoned Canadian firing range near a laboratory. Firing Range is also a Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer map.
While fighting zombies at Quarantäne, Robert Jacobs, Carmine Castello, Heath Smith, and Jakob Yakhobich began to realize that holding out in the laboratory was in vain. They decide to make a run for it to a nearby military traning facility. The four gathered up as much ammunition as the could, and they made a run for it. They managed to make it the training ground's primary building. While discussing their next move and trying to contact the CIA, zombies began to breaker down the barriers in the wooden building. Jacobs, Castello, Smith, and Yakhobich pulled out their Colt M1911s (they ran out of ammo for their primary weapons while making their way to the training facility) and started to fight the undead horde.
- Canadian zombies - The Canadian zombies wear a military uniform that is blood stained and ripped. Their faces are pale and their eyes glow white. These zombies will stumble and roll just like zombies from Ascension.
- USP .45
- Colt M1911
- .44 Magnum
Machine Pistols/Submachine Guns
- UMP .45
Light Machine Guns
- M249 SAW
- Barrett .50cal
- Ray Gun
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move arround the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Teleporters - The Teleporters in the map are exactly the same as the ones in "Five". They are free to use. They become available for use when the power is turned on. Zombies can also use the Teleporters and will not die.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - There are three Electro-Shock Defenses and each costs 1000 points to activate. Instead of emitting electricity, they emit a force field-like barrier that instantly kills any zombie and player without Juggernog that runs through it.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Double Points
- Death Machine