|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, Gary "Roach" Sanderson|
|Enemies||Russian soldier zombies, scientist zombies|
|Location||Russian base on an astroid|
Final Fronts is a custom Nazi Zombies map, and the final immediate map of the Spacefront storyline. Final Fronts takes place in and around a Russian base on an astroid beyond Pluto that has breathable oxygen.
While fighting at the NATO base on Pluto, John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, and Gary "Roach" Sanderson began to realize that they were in danger of being overrun by the undead. After Price blew open a hangar door, the four entered it. Sitting before them was a Russian prototype space shuttle. The four S.A.S. agents climbed in and took off, leaving a swarming mass of the undead below them.
Unfortunately for the four agents, the craft (as stated above) was still a prototype. Due to the craft being a prototype, the instruments were incorrect, and thus, instead of heading back towards Earth, they were headed further away. Eventually the four men found themselves crash landed on a deserted arctic astroid. When the four emerged from the crashed craft, they were attacked by Russian zombies.
- Russian soldier zombies - The Russian soldier zombies in this map wear arctic Russian military outfits, which vary in color. These zombies may roll and stumble. Russian soldier zombies can be found inside and outside of the base.
- Scientist zombies - The scientist zombies wear the stereotypical white scientist robes. Unlike Russian soldier zombies, scientist zombies don't roll or stumble, and they are only encountered inside the compound.
Light Machine Guns
- Telporter - The Teleporters in this map are exactly like the ones in "Five", except they do not emit numbers.
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box is one of the only two utilities in this map. The Mystery Box contains every weapon, excluding the off-wall weapons. The Mystery Box has two glowing question marks on it. It costs 950 points to use.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine is exactly the same as the one in any canonical Zombie map.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - The other utility in this map are Electro-Shock Defenses. There are a total of two Electro-Shock Defenses, which are scattered around the map. Each cost 1000 points to activate. When zombies touch the electricity bolt that is emitted from it they are immediately "fried", and die instantly. The electricity lasts thirty seconds.
Perk-a-Colas and Snack Machine
- Speed Cola
- PhD Flopper
- Quick Revive
- Concussion Cola
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Double Points
- Death Machine