|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Micah Shabs, Drew Winters, Bryan Aziz, Nicholaus Maestas|
|Enemies||Russian zombies, Ground Assault Droids|
|Location||Russian base somewhere in Argentina, South America|
Descension is a custom Nazi Zombies that is part of the "Revelations" map pack, which is part of the Apocalypse storyline. Descension is built entirely from the ground up and is not based on any multiplayer/single player map from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
While fighting zombies in the Amazon Rainforest, Drew Winters, Micah Shabs, Nicholaus Maestas, and Bryan Aziz came across a door that had not been opened. Drew Winters kicked the door down, and the four agents entered. The four immediately noticed a staircase that led down into a room. When the four reached the bottom of the staircase, zombie started to attack them. Winters, Shabs, Maestas, and Aziz once again are forced to fight the undead horde.
- Russian zombies - Despite their name, Russian zombies are not citizens of the Soviet Russia. Instead, they are neo-Russians. These zombies wear a similiar uniform of the C.C.C.P. zombies, but with minor differences. Their clothes are ripped, wrinkled, and bloody. These zombies' faces are pale.
- Ground Assault Droids - The Ground Assault Droids, or GADs, make their debut in this map. The GADs replace Hellhounds. These enemies are actually not zombies, they are robots. These robots attempt to shoot the player.
These following weapons appear in the map.
- CZ75 (with or without Dual Wield)
Light Machine Guns
- China Lake
- M72 LAW
- Crossbow Explosive Tip
- Ballistic Knife
- Ray Gun (with or without Dual Wield)
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move arround the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Teleporters - The Teleporters in the map are exactly the same as the ones in "Five". They are free to use. They become available for use when the power is turned on. Zombies can also use the Teleporters and will not die.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - There are three Electro-Shock Defenses and each costs 1000 points to activate. Instead of emitting electricity, they emit a force field-like barrier that instantly kills any zombie and player without Juggernog that runs through it.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Double Points
- Death Machine
Each of these Perks can be in use at the same time and there is no limit to how many times they can be purchased (excluding Quick Revive in solo).