- "To err is human, to forgive is divine. Well I'm not forgiving and the error ain't mine! They ain't quite human; least they're not to my eyes. One sip of this and I'll give them the shock of their lives! Yeah, we got the guns and we got the bombs! In deadshot heaven, we pop skulls for fun! Zero in baby, zero on that spot. the hot spot baby, give it all you got! So quit complaining, about your bad aiming! Just try, try again for me! With the headshot power of Deadshot Daiquiri!"
Deadshot Daiquiri is a new perk that appears in the maps Call of the Dead, Mob of the Dead, Shangri-La and Moon. It costs 1500 points and is black. It decreases the size of the crosshairs when hip-firing, makes it no longer neccessary to hold your breath when sniping, and makes ADS snap to the head instead of the chest.
- The machine looks cheap and made with salvaged parts.
- The glass on the machine is filled with blood.
- It is based off the cocktail, Daliqri.
- According to the characters, it has a very sweet taste, with Samantha claiming it tastes like strawberries.