Recovered CIA files showing the crashed cargo plane.
|Prev Level||S.O.G. Compound|
|Next Level||Soviet Intelligence Station|
|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Alex Mason, Frank Woods, Joseph Bowman, Jason Hudson|
|Enemies||C.C.C.P. zombies, Vietnamese zombies, Helldogs|
Crash Site is a custom Nazi Zombies map and a campaign mission in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It has the features of the solo player mission "Crash Site", but several utilities have been added for the Nazi Zombies mode.
BackstoryAfter fighting zombies at the S.O.G. Compound, Alex Mason, Frank Woods, Joseph Bowman, and Jason Hudson return to the US. At the Pentagon, they are personally briefed by John F. Kennedy. The President informs them that Soviet presence within Vietnam has been confirmed by a downed cargo plane carrying Nova-6. Kennedy also tells the soldiers that the S.O.G. Compound incident shall remain a black operation. After thier briefing, Mason, Woods, Bowman, and Hudson travel by river boat to the crash site. Upon their arrival they are attacked by zombies. The four soldiers equip their M1911s and begin the fight the zombies horde.
- C.C.C.P. zombies - These zombies wear the C.C.C.P. uniform. They act the same way as regular zombies. Their faces are pale and rinkly, and their clothes are ripped, torn, and bloody.
- Vietnamese zombies - These zombies wear varrying types of clothing. They act a little differently from regular zombies; they will sometimes walk away from the player and not attack them. Their clothes are tattered and bloody, and their faces are slightly yellow and have many sores on them.
- Helldogs - Helldogs are essentially Hellhounds and do the same exact thing as Hellhounds. They appear every 4-8 rounds.
These following weapons appear in the map.
- CZ75 (with or without Dual Wield)
- FN FAL
Light Machine Guns
- China Lake
- M72 LAW
- Crossbow Explosive Tip
- Ballistic Knife
- Bowie Knife
- Ray Gun (with or without Dual Wield)
- Winter's Howl
- Gersch Device
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box looks the same and still costs 950 points to use. It will move arround the map and contains the Teddy Bear.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine once again makes another appearance in Nazi Zombies. It looks the same as the one in Kino der Toten and costs 5000 points to upgrade a weapon.
Power-Ups and Perks
- Max Ammo
- Fire Sale
- Death Machine
- Double Points
- Triple Points
- Grim Reaper
- Speed Cola
- Quick Revive
- PhD Flopper
Each of these Perks can be in use at the same time and there is no limit to how many times they can be purchased (excluding Quick Revive in solo).