|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, Gary "Roach" Sanderson|
|Enemies||Russian Spetsnaz zombies, Russian scientist zombies|
|Location||Baikonur Cosmodrome II, Russia|
Cosmodrome is a custom Nazi Zombies map. Cosmodrome has the features of the Call of Duty: Black Ops campaign mission "Executive Order" and the canonical Nazi Zombies map "Ascension", but more of its features lay with "Executive Order".
After not finding Makarov like intel had promised at the South American favela in Brazil, John "Soap" MacTavish, John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, and Sgt. Michael Foley were retrieved and flown to England and briefed on another mission. This time, however, in Russia. According to intelligence, a Russian cosmodrome's scientific labs and somehow been breached, and Element 115 scattered over the cosmodrome, thus creating zombies. Soap, Price, Ghost, and Roach were dispatched to the location, but Foley was reassigned to aid his squad in the zombie battles taking place in the United States.
- Russian Spetsnaz zombies - The Russian Spetsnaz zombies in this map wear the Urban Spestnaz camouflage, which is ripped, tattered, and bloody. The faces of these zombies are pale with glowing eyes. Sometimes these zombies will roll and stumble.
- Russian scientist zombies - The Russian scientist zombies in this map wear the stereotypical scientist robes, which are white but stained with blood. These zombies faces are gray and green with glowing eyes. These zombies don't roll.
Light Machine Guns
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box is one of the only two utilities in this map. The Mystery Box contains every weapon, excluding the off-wall weapons. The Mystery Box has two glowing question marks on it. It costs 950 points to use.
- Pack-a-Punch Machine - The Pack-a-Punch Machine is exactly the same as the one in any canonical Zombie map.
- Electro-Shock Defenses - The other utility in this map are Electro-Shock Defenses. There are a total of two Electro-Shock Defenses, which are scattered around the map. Each cost 1000 points to activate. When zombies touch the electricity bolt that is emitted from it they are immediately "fried", and die instantly. The electricity lasts thirty seconds.
Perk-a-Colas and Snack Machines
- Speed Cola
- PhD Flopper
- Quick Revive
- Concussion Cola
- Fire Sale
- Max Ammo
- Double Points
- Death Machine