For the similarly named Perk-a-Cola, see Attach-A-Match.
Attach-a-Matic is a custom Perk-a-Cola that appears in the Hellbound storyline, a non-canonical Nazi Zombies storyline. When used, Attach-a-Matic allows the player to add an attachment to their current weapon, if the weapon accepts that type of attachment. The price of the Perk depends on what the player is purchasing, as the attachments varry in price. This machine's colors are blue and white. There a total of 9 attachments that can be added.
- Dual Wield (750 points *pistols and submachine guns only*)
- Rapid Fire (750 points *submachine guns only*)
- Red Dot Sight (2000 points)
- Reflex Sight (2000 points)
- ACOG Scope (2000 points)
- Dual Magazines (4000 points)
- Masterkey Shotgun (5000 points)
- Extended Magazines (4000 points)
- Flamethrower (6000 points)
- Grenade Launcher (6000 points)
- Originally, the Suppressor and Infrared Scope were going to appear as available attachments, but the creator of the Perk-a-Cola scrapped the ideas because he realized that Suppressors do nothing and the Infrared Scopes would not show zombies because zombies do not emit any heat.