|Created By||Daniel Smith|
|Characters||Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinksi, Takeo Masaki, Edward Richtofen|
|Enemies||C.C.C.P. zombies, Scientist zombies|
|Location||Soviet base somewhere in the Kuiper Belt|
Astroids is a custom Nazi Zombies map. The map layout consists of a large astroid (starting area) and four smaller astroids (other areas). Each of these areas have their own elaborate tunnels and rooms.
After the Russians' plan to launch the Soyuz rocket into Space is foiled by Alex Mason's S.O.G. team, the Russians build another rocket launch sight in the Russian state of Azerbaijan. The surviving members of the Ascension group are recruited to finish the rocket. They succeed, and Russia secretly transports thousands of men, engineers, scientists, weapons, and equipment to three astroids. While their, Russian and German scientists perfect teleportation. However, testings upon men using Element 115 gets out of hand, and the whole base is infected by zombies.
While fighting at Ascension, Tank Dempsey runs out of ammuntion. In a desperate attempt to save himself, Tank Dempsey throws his last Gersch Device and jumps into the black hole. Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen follow. When they emerge from the black hole, they immediately realize they have been teleported to a different location: the Soviet astroid base.
- C.C.C.P. zombies - The C.C.C.P. zombies wear the standard C.C.C.P. uniform, but it ripped and bloody. Their faces are pale and wrinkled.
- Scientist zombies - The Scientist zombies wear the basic scientfic robe. Their faces are also pale and wrinkled.
These weapons appear in the map.
- FN FAL
- Ballistic Knife
- Crossbow Explosive Tip
- China Lake
- M72 LAW
- Karambit Knife (starting knife)
- Semtex Grenades (special grenades)
- Ray Gun
- Matryoshka Dolls
- Gersch Device
- Electro-Shock Defenses - The Electro-Shock Defenses remain 1000 points to activate and still emit electricty when activated. When a player without Juggernog runs through it, they sustain minor damage.
- Spinning Arm - The Spinning Arm is the Trap that was seen in Ascension. It was a utility used to train cosmonauts for high G-Forces.
- Lunar Lander - The Lunar Lander is exactly the same as the Lunar Lander in Ascension.
- Mystery Box - The Mystery Box is the same as the original Mystery Box and costs 950 points to use.
- Teleporter - There are three Teleporters in this map. They all look similar to the ones in "Five". They are free to use and become available for use once the power is turned on. Zombies can also use the Teleporters without dying.
Power-Ups and Perks